We know our team members are our best customers! To reward you for shopping at Walgreens, Walgreens is giving you free* Prescription Savings Club (PSC) membership – at no cost to you.
What does this mean for you?
- Access to over 8,000 medications at a discount
- A 10% bonus on all Walgreens, NICE! and W brand products and in-store photofinishing (bonus is applied after your Walgreens discount is calculated)
- A 5–20% discount on most Walgreens immunizations
- Savings on nebulizers and diabetic supplies
- Discounts on select pet prescriptions – those that have a "human equivalent" and are available in our pharmacies
You are eligible to participate if you are a full-time or part-time active team member with an Authenticator ID and you have at least 30 days of service.
If you’re eligible, you can choose an Individual or Family membership. Eligible family members include:
- Your spouse/domestic partner
- Dependent children under the age of 23
Note: PSC is not insurance, and team members or family members enrolled in a publicly funded program, such as Medicaid or Medicare, are not eligible.
You must enroll at employee.walgreens.com/benenroll to participate in the PSC.
Additional Membership Information
Membership is valid for one year from enrollment. You may upgrade from an Individual to a Family membership at any time.
*The membership is free; however, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) rules require team members to pay tax on the value of the card. Individual membership is valued at $15 and family membership is valued at $30. Depending on your tax bracket, the tax is about $3 to $5 per year. The value of the card will be added to your taxable income and will be listed as "IMP PSC" on your paycheck following enrollment or renewal.